Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang Climate & Temperature
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China is at 39°23'N, 76°7'E, 1309 m (4295 ft). See map.
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang has a mid-latitude desert/ arid cool climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWk).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang is situated in or near the warm temperate desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.5 °C (56.7°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype truly continental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 86 mm (3.4 inches) which is equivalent to 86 Litres/m² (2.11 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Isla De Pascua-Mataveri, Chile where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang Climate Graph in Metric Units
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: