Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang Climate & Temperature
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China is at 39°23'N, 76°7'E, 1309 m (4295 ft). See map.
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang has a mid-latitude desert/ arid cool climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWk).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang is situated in or near the warm temperate desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.5 °C (56.7°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype truly continental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 86 mm (3.4 inches) which is equivalent to 86 Litres/m² (2.11 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang you would come out nearest to the climate station at Isla De Pascua-Mataveri, Chile where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: