Climate of Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China Average Weather
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, china, 39°23'N, 76°7'E, 1309 m (4295 ft)
- Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang has a mid-latitude desert/ arid climate with cold winters (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWk).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang is close to the warm temperate desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 86 mm (3.4 in).
- If Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: