| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in April is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: