| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of H2O descends during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: