| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in December is slightly cold at -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with no snow. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 9:34 long with an average length of 9:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: