| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in February is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with no snow. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid is transfered during on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: