| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature variation/ range is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid is discharged across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 14:44 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: