| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in March is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in March is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with vitually no rain, sleet or snow. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: