| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: