| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in November is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no sleet, rain or snow. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid is discharged across on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: