| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang in September is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang: